Wednesday, May 26, 2010

So fulfilling but challenging too

Taking care of these precious lives is so fulfilling. I believe it's a calling from God. However, we are always facing some challenges but God always gives us the strength. We have been enjoying a time of good health with the babies and it has been amazing but these last two weeks have been quite challenging. It started with Jordan not feeling well. He was treated and is now well. Then to Happy and Leo, then it was Alisa and Junie. Even before I opened the office today, the care givers reported to me that Aaron is also sick. I put my bags and off to the hospital. Sometimes we go through this trying moment, but to God be the glory, he helps us and gives us the strength. Now all the others are OK but Junie, Alisa and Aaron are still not well but they are on medication. Please let's all pray for these dear babies. We need their beautiful smiles back. When they are unwell, we are ailing too.

Rosemary

No comments:

Post a Comment