Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What would happen without a Happy Life Home?


This past Sunday Sharon and I presented the ministry of Happy Life to the Children's Church at Glasgow, Delaware.

We have found that young children are very interested in hearing about "Children at Risk" all over the world. They want to find ways to help: can I send them my bed?; I will give them my toys; I wish they had more food. After our presentation one of the boys asked a very important Question:

"What would happen to the abandoned babies if there were not homes like Happy Life?

Awesome Question!

An even more awesome answer:

"Many of those abandoned babies would not live; some would survive
and become 'street children'; a few would be taken in by Kenya
families."


Sharon and I are first time grandparents: Elisabeth is one and a half years old and very cute! Sometimes we look at her and think about her being one of the abandoned children through out the world who have no family.

We thank the Lord that there is a Happy Life Home to provide the abandoned babies in Kenya a Home and a Hope for Adoption! These kids pictured below are no longer abandoned as they wait to be adopted!

(Click pics to make them larger)




2 comments: