Thursday, December 13, 2012

Baby Tai

Over the years, I have noted that there are so many children abandoned between the months of  October to December; I can explain the reason why but I can only speculate.  My guess may not be true but I always think that some young girls who could be the mothers of these young ones would want to have a "good time" without the burden of taking care of their babies during the holidays, strange guess...... What could be the reason? I have no one to answer.  Tai has just been admitted today the 13th of December having been abandoned at the Githurai open air market early this morning. He is about 2 months old.   Once we admit these children, we usually bathe them before feeding them and giving them a bed.  From his face, Tai did not really enjoy the water but after he was fed, he looked calm and peaceful.  Welcome baby Tai.

Rosemary

No comments:

Post a Comment