Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Happy Life and the Kingdom





I think it will be difficult to put into words my experience at Happy Life. What an incredible gift from God, every single minute. My heart has been blessed by every child, mother, and dedicated worker at Happy Life.

The Children are amazing, beautiful, innocent, pure, and just so perfect. Each smile will melt your heart. The children here have taught me so much and I wish each one of them could know how grateful I am. Jesus says that the Kingdom of God belongs to these precious ones and that unless we become like them we will not enter the Kingdom. Each one of these precious children, I must become like them. Each moment I got to spend with the Children at happy life, was one that I spent with a child of the Kingdom. When you spend time with children, especially infants, you realize how incredibly needy they are. They need you to clothe them and to feed them and to take care of their every need. They are so dependent. We must be dependent on our Heavenly Father in the same way. We must rely on Him and look to Him for all things.

I thank God for each of the workers at happy life. They are all such amazing people. Each one of them is so decided to the work that they do. And let me tell you the work that they do is not easy. They all work tirelessly to make sure they can provide for these children the best environment possible. And they love these children without end.  I’m grateful to have met them all and thank my God that he has placed his precious babies in their hands.  James 1:27 speaks about the work that they are doing and the work that we all should be doing as followers of Christ:

“Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.”

Pray for the Children and for those who work at Happy Life. The work that they are doing is remarkable and they are changing so many lives.  I pray that through their love for these Children they would continue to bring so much glory to our Lord. 





No comments:

Post a Comment