Thursday, February 5, 2015

Another Baby Girl - Jackie

Sadly, abandonment in Kenya continues to be a reality! But before I lament and cry, I want to be grateful to God that such centers like ours exist to rescue and shelter such rejected babies.  One such is Baby Jackie...  Before I even got to Infant A room at open of business this morning, Sarah our SW told me how beautiful the new baby looks.  And true, baby Jackie is so chubby and beautiful.  I held her in my arms as other staff did in turns and I could almost read their minds: "Who would not want this gift from God?"  These are questions I didn't and may never have answers to.  I am just moved by God's mercies and love that this baby did not die when she was left in some bushes last night.  And now she can have a nice slumber in her crib without the slightest care or worry in the world. 

Jackie, you shall live and not die, in Jesus Name!



From Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment